The Cisco Nexus® 7000 Enhanced F2-Series 48-Port Fiber 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module offers outstanding flexibility and wire-rate performance on each port. The module enables the deployment of high-density, low-latency, scalable data center architecture.
The Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches provide the foundation for the Cisco® Unified Fabric. They are a modular data center-class product line designed for highly scalable 10 Gigabit Ethernet networks. The fabric architecture scales beyond 15 terabits per second (Tbps), designed to support future 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. To meet the requirements of the most mission-critical network environments, the switches deliver continuous system operations and virtualized services. The Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches is powered by the proven Cisco NX-OS Software operating system, with enhanced features to deliver real-time system upgrades with exceptional manageability and serviceability. Its innovative unified fabric design is purpose built to support consolidation of IP and storage networks on a single lossless Ethernet fabric.
- Conectivity - 48 ports of 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP or SFP+ pluggable optic modules)
- Forwarding performance - 720 Mpps
- Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support,
- priority-based flow control,
- enhanced transmission selection,
- Access Control List (ACL) support,
- Quality of Service (QoS),
- Jumbo Frames support,
- Deficit Weighted Round Robin (DWRR)
This item has been classed as being in Grade A Condition, fully working with only minor signs of use.
- Cisco N7K-F248XP-25E= Module ONLY
- 180 Days Warranty